Wednesday, December 31, 2008

He sure is an Erre kid!












The first pic is Seth, second is Hannah, and third is Nathan.

I wanted to show you how much Seth looks like Nathan and Hannah.  It really is incredible.  He has Nathan's nose and lips Hannah's mohawk hair.

Seth continues to do well.  He is up to 45 ccs of milk (taken via bottle).  But, he is still very sleepy, so he was really into latching on today.  I am not too bummed out...  we were told that he probably wouldn't breastfeed at all, so I am excited that it is even a possibility.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I will be praying that breast feeding works itself out easily. I know how important it is to a mom to be able to nurse your baby, so that is my prayer for you two! So happy that he is coming home early!
Christy Norland