Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thurs. 1/8 - My Due Date




Today was the day that I had been anticipating for MONTHS!!  Thankfully, Seth decided to come two weeks early.  (I feel so bad for those of you moms that went past your due date!)  Seht has been blessing our lives for two weeks now!  It is amazing the difference between the first week and the second.  The first consisted of tubes, IVs, surgery, NICU, florescent lights, lots of noise, etc.  The second has been filled with many visitors, LOTS of sleep, many poopy diapers (every single one since he got home!!), adjusting to quiet, and lots of kisses from his big brother and sister.  Tomorrow starts our journey with the Regional Center and lots of "services" that he will be eligible for.  I will keep you posted on that.


2 comments:

simon said...

These pictures are so precious. Thanks so much for sharing this journey with all of this with us. When Morgan and Luke are healthy, we want to come and visit. I hope that Hannah is feeling better too.

The Lehnick Family said...

Hi there and congrats on your new little addition. I saw your post on BBC. I have 3 children also...Cody 7, Kaylee 4 and Brayden 8 1/2 months born with DS...I too have a blog and you are welcome to view it as well...I live in California, but in the central valley....look forward to keeping up with your new litte bundle of joy and the rest of your family...